Just stopping by to say hi! I'm P-E-Z a singer songwriter from Hartford Ct. Please feel free to friend me! If you have not yet voted in the finals, please consider a vote for me as songwriter of the year. A sample is here. http://tinyurl.com/ms3ms58 Please consider joining my Review, Rewrite Co-write group. http://tinyurl.com/pdu8vxy
That's a nice website you have there.
As for your question about iTunes and posting here, I've got this quick tutorial for you.
The file in your iTunes library is in the m4a format, you'll need to convert it to the mp3 format before you can upload it to www.TheNashvilleUniverse.com. So, do this:
1. Open iTunes.
2. Go to the iTunes menu (Edit in Windows) and select "Preferences."
3. Under the General tab, click on "Import Settings".
4. Under "Import Using," select "MP3 Encoder" from the drop down menu. Click OK.
5. Next, find the song or songs you wan to convert to mp3 format.
6. Highlight them, open the Advanced menu, and click on "Create MP3 version."
There you go. Now the songs you converted to mp3 format will be indicated by a ".mp3" at the end of their title and all you have to do is upload them here to your profile page.