King of Fame Entertainment Group (www.kingoffame.com) is currently looking for a few experienced part-time or full-time, commission-based booking agents to help secure dates at venues, events, festivals, etc. for our roster of independent artists. We're a fast growing company with well-known artists along with some incredible up and coming artists which means this is a great opportunity for the right person to grow as the company grows. This position has unlimited potential for a persistent, hard-working, well-organized individual. Our booking agents are responsible for venue research, client relations, talent relations, talent scheduling, accounting, itineraries and assistance with artist management.
These responsibilities include the following details:
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Venue Owners, Talent Buyers, Event Directors, Promoters, Presenters with utmost professionalism -- soliciting booking opportunities, placing holds, negotiating deals, booking dates, etc.
• Have the ability to handle a high volume level of sales calls, transactions, and emails with prospective clients per week.
• Research and development skills to find potential performance opportunities and new sales leads.
• Facilitate date logistics, calendar management, and communications between various team members of Artists' tours as needed.
• Assist with preparation of solicitation materials and correspondence and distribution of those materials.
• Maintain Contact Database for sales and personal notes about promoters/presenters to build stronger relationships and maximizing booking opportunities.
• Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using practical approaches.
Applicants must be strong in verbal and written communication skills, organization, multitasking, and knowledge of various music genres with at least one year of entertainment booking experience. This is a great opportunity if you love music since there are some great perks that come with the position!
Job Type: Commission